Compare surgery insurance quotes
Compare comprehensive surgery insurance policies. Quick online search to find the best insurance cover to suit your needs from trusted insurance providers such as Aviva, Legal & General, AXA, Friends Life and more.
Our GP Surgery Insurance is tailored for doctors. Our policy provides “All risks” cover for Contents, Business Interruption, Money, Goods in Transit, Employers Liability (£10m), Public & Products Liability (up to £5m) and Commercial Legal Expenses.
Your Surgery insurance quote is prepared and emailed back to you the same day.
Get yours now and see the difference we make to your premium.
Get a quick quote
Surgery Insurance Key Facts
Surgery insurance for your Practice can protect you against damage to your premises or equipment and can cover your surgery in the event of third party claims being made against you.
Our Surgery insurance wording has the medical and administrative enhancements that your business needs, ensuring that you have the peace of mind that your business is comprehensively covered whatever the situation.
Choose our Surgery insurance
24 hour claims line, open 365 days a year
Low £100 excess on the majority of claims
Doctors’ bags and other equipment covered on an all risks basis (away from the surgery)
Jury Service cover for all staff of the practice
Computer breakdown cover on all IT equipment
Market leading policy, market beating price
Can we help?
You can contact an adviser by calling 0800 0029650 where an expert will talk you through your options.
Read more about our surgery insurance
Surgery Insurance From Medical & Professional Money Management
Our comprehensive surgery insurance is offered in association with The Medical Insurance Advisory Bureau (MIAB) who are recognised as innovators of insurance for the medical marketplace. This innovation originally started with their Locum Insurance product range but through a process of evolution they have seamlessly moved into the Surgery Insurance market.
Now Medical & Professional Money Management are partnered with MIAB and proudly offer a range of surgery policies from a panel of insurers to suit every need and budget.
When MIAB looked at the market, it found that many of the dedicated “Surgery” wordings were not sufficient to meet the needs of a modern GP practice. Your business is both administrative and medical and this requires a product that suits both needs completely and fully.
Our Surgery wording has the medical and administrative enhancements that your business needs, ensuring that you have the peace of mind that your business is comprehensively covered whatever the situation.
Your time is important to us too; we want you to spend less of it worrying if you are covered and more of it doing the things you want to do. That’s why our surgery policy has a 24 hour claims line, open 365 days a year.
We have taken the time to ensure that we offer a market leading policy at a market beating price. Importantly, you can be sure that your enquiries will be handled by a team of professional staff who specialise in nothing but the medical insurance sector. By being experts at what we do, MIAB give you one less thing to worry about.
The Core Benefits of our Surgery Insurance
By offering Surgery Insurance from a panel of providers, we can guarantee a policy to suit every budget and need.
Common features of our policy include:
- A 24 hour, 365 day a year Claims Line – available if you are faced with an emergency at any time of the day or night
- A low £100 excess on the majority of claims
- Jury Service cover for all staff of the practice
- Accountancy fees paid in the event of a full or partial tax investigation
- Computer breakdown cover on all IT equipment
- Key Person cover of up to £25,000 in the event a core member of staff is absent for more than 8 weeks, ensuring you can pay for a temporary replacement
- Legal Expenses Protection to ensure that the costs and awards of any legal disputes are covered
- Dedicated surgery wording giving peace of mind that the policy is suited to the needs of your business and trade
- Business Interruption cover to pay for additional costs incurred and to cover lost revenues should the worst happen to your surgery
- Full theft wording making sure that you don’t need to have signs of a break in to claim for theft
- Personal Accident cover for all employees
- Employee and Public Liability insurance included as standard
- Doctors’ bags and other equipment covered on an all risks basis (away from the surgery)
How to find the best Surgery Insurance for your practice
To find the right Insurance for your practice, ensure that you shop around.
Each Insurance Company has different monthly premiums that will vary depending on the configuration of your surgery. You should always compare other insurers rather than just accept the initial insurance quote you receive. The easiest way to compare cheap insurance quotes is to use our online comparison system.